Narendra Modi Biography, Age, Salary, Wife, Interesting Facts & More
Narendra Modi Biography
Narendra Modi is the fifteenth prime minister of India.. Before being a prime minister he was the three times chief minister of Gujrat state. After the great governance in Gujrat, now he is serving to make India great again. He is a great leader of our time, Let’s know more about amazing facts of Modi Ji.
Things To Know About Narendra Modi
- Narendra Modi was given the largest mandate any Indian top minister has won on account that 1984 inside the united states’ popular election in April 2016.
2. Someday he was entered into an organized marriage as a teen to Jashodaben Chimanlal. This turned into that day while he filed his nomination for the prime minister, he was compelled to renowned the wedding after almost 5 many years of claiming to be single.
PM Modi at 72nd Independence Day Celebrations at Red Fort, Delhi
3. Modi is the first prime minister of India, who born inside impartial India.
4. US government denied his Visa to visit the US when he was a chief leader of Gujarat.
5. Most accompanied the person on twitter and he’s continuously tweeting on his account and checking his facebook account additionally.
6. A very highly nationalistic person who always tweets in Japanese only (Shinzo Abe), first time on 20 may 2014 he tweet for Narendra Modi in English and do congratulate.
Mr. Shinzo Abe has only 3 people in his Twitter following list, his wife, his one minister, and our prime minister Narendra Modi.
7. More than 12 million peoples are following Modi on Twitter, he is at the second place of the most followed person on Twitter in the world. Barak Obama is the topmost followed person on Twitter, and second place secured by Modi on Twitter.
8. Navratra is the Indian festival, during Navratri, he fasts for 9 days every year, he eats only a single fruit per day, yes only one fruit in a day.
- One of the interesting facts about Modi is that he had done a 3 months duration course in the US in which he was given the lesson on public relations and image management.
The lessons he learned in the US and his leadership characteristics have blended in percentage to build a personality that has stirred billions.
PM Narendra Modi with US President Barack Obama on Ceremonial Function at Rashtrapati Bhawan
- When he was a child he aspired to become a sannyasi. And in his teenage he starts a journey and visits one place to another place, his journey includes Belur Math, Himalayan ranges, Ramakrishna mission of Rajkot, in Himalayan ranges he spent a couple of years with the sadhus, and live a life like sadhus.
11. At the time of1965 Indo-Pak war, he participated in it as an aid to the soldiers, that time he is in his teenage,
12. He was Chief Minister of Gujarat for thirteen years and during his term in office, he did not take any single leave. He put the work on tops the priority list of his. I his personal staff only 3 people include.
Narendra Modi Life
13. He wakes up early in the morning time 5 am or around 5-30 am, no matter what season or any other factor. Even if he got late to sleep in a night, there is no factor made the change in his wake up time.
14. whilst he was the Chief Minister of Gujarat, he was instrumental in improving the country’s economic circumstance making it one of the excellent funding hubs for enterprise His government ensured that every village in Gujarat receives energy and the ‘Jyotigram Yojana’ was formulated to show this imaginative and prescient into a reality. Ahmedabad, which is the biggest metropolis of Gujarat, ranked 0.33 in global’s quickest growing states listing by means of Forbes inside 2010. the primary two within the listing are Chinese towns Chongqing and Chengdu.
15. Modi has the Outstanding energy to work the whole day, and ha amazing willpower. In 2014 when the general election is there Modi traveled more than 3 lac km and 25 states of India for his rallies and campaign.
16. Narendra Modi does not take alcohol, he is a follower of Vivekananda. And no habit of smoking.
17. He belongs to a very poor family, he sells tea which is now nationally very popular.
Biography Of Narendra Modi, Full Details
|Full Name||Narendra Damodardas Modi|
Physical Stats & More About Narendra Modi
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Personal Life of Modi|
|Date of Birth||17 September 1950|
|Age (as in 2018)||68 Years|
|Birthplace||Vadnagar, Bombay State (Now, Gujarat), India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Vadnagar, Gujarat, India|
|School||Higher Secondary School, Vadnagar, Gujarat|
|College/University||Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India
University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
|Educational Qualification(s)||BA in Political Science (a distance-education course from Delhi University)
MA in Political Science from Gujarat University
|Debut||In 1985, when he joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||• In 1988, BJP elected him Organizing Secretary of Party’s Gujarat Unit.
• In November 1995, he was elected National Secretary of BJP.
• In May 1998, he became the General Secretary of BJP.
• On 3 October 2001, he became the Chief Minister of Gujarat for the 1st time and retained the post till 2014.
• He was appointed to BJP Parliamentary Board on 31 March 2013.
• On 26 May 2014, he was appointed the 14th Prime Minister of India.
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
Narendra Modi Wife, Family
|Wife/Spouse||Jashodaben Chimanlal Modi
|Parents||Father– Late Damodardas Mulchand Modi
|Assets/Properties||Moveable (worth ₹1,28,50,498)
Bank Balance– worth ₹11,29,690 in SBI’s Gandhinagar NSCH Branch and
A residential property in Gandhinagar worth ₹1 crore
|Salary (as the Prime Minister of India)||₹160,000/ Month + Other Allowances|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹2.28 Crore (as in 2018) |
|Siblings||Narendra Modi Brother- Soma (75 Years)- Retired Officer of Health Department,
Amrut Modi (72)- A Lathe Machine Operator,
Prahlad (62)- Runs a Shop in Ahmedabad,
Pankaj (57)- Clerk in the Information Department in Gandhinagar
Sister– Vasantiben Hasmukhlal Modi