Statue of unity, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel statue, tallest statue in india
Statue of Unity
India will set a world record proudly for a special item called Statue of unity. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the 182-meter high statue of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel, who is called Iron Man of India this day. Along with this, the idol will become the highest statue in the world. The style of this statue is so special that it has become an example of engineering.
Statue of unity will be unveiled on Sardar Patel’s birthday only. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel statue built near the Sardar Sarovar Dam of the Narmada in tribal district, 200 km from Ahmedabad. This is a tribute to Murthy Patel. He was the first Home Minister of Independent India, he was named Iron Man on his important contribution to maintaining unity and equality in the country.
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has already declared it as a tourist spot. Apart from this statue, there is also a tribal museum, a garden, and boating facilities.
Get Free Statue Of unity Books.. Order Now | 100% free
Time is taken to build Statue of Unity
Statue of unity was announced in 2010 when Narendra Modi was the Chief Minister of Gujarat. In October 2013, the Chief Minister, Modi had laid its foundation stone, and its contract was given to engineering company L & T. Since then, its construction has begun. A geotechnical and hydrological survey was completed in 2015 Apart from this, a thorough survey was conducted on several things including the wind tunnel. In June 2017, a 25-meter wall was built for the statue, its basic structure was prepared. So far, it had reached 59 meters. After constructing other constructions by July 2018, the RCC core reached 157 meters.
Other Important Facts about Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel statue
In this 182-meter high statue, 25,000 tonnes of iron and 90,000 tonnes of cement have been used. The idol can be seen from 7 km away. The key factor is that the assembly seat of the state has its height equal to 182. Let us tell you that in the height it is twice the US Statue of Liberty (93 meters). While Rio de Janeiro’s Christ the Redeemer tower is four times higher.
Click On video to play
Statue of unity Tshirt and showpiece, Click on image to see and buy
What kind of challenges face to make the tallest statue in India
Once this statue of unity is fully prepared, then it will become a special masterpiece of architecture. The total expenditure on making this is Rs 2,989 crore. There is a walkway, four-lane highway to reach here. Nearly 52 rooms of Bharat Bhawan are a 3-star hotel. L & T official said that the construction was completed in four phases. Mock-up, 3D scanning technology, computer numerical control production technology The statue’s bottom has been slightly diluted compared to the upper part. The upper part is kept wide. During construction of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel statue earthquakes and other such disasters were a major challenge for engineers and designers.
An interesting thing about the statue of unity is the Chinese mind
Another interesting thing is that 200 workers in China were from China. He has worked in different batches for two to three months since September 2017. The statue is placed in a bronze color. Gujarat CM had earlier instructed that its work should be completed by October 31.
How to Book tickets and how much price for a statue of unity
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel statue, located in Kevadia of Gujarat, is 182 meters (statue of unity height. This statue is located at a distance of 3.5 kilometers from the Sardar Sarovar dam on the river Narmada. The Government of Gujarat believes that not only the country but also the tourists from abroad will also come to see this giant statue. In this connection, special arrangements have also been made for the tourists to stay by the government.
Sardar Patel statue will have to spend 7 times more to see it.
On one hand, the people of the world have to pay 50 rupees for the Taj Mahal (Taj Mahal), and at the same time, on Sardar Patel statue will have to spend 7 times more to see it. Take 7 times more than Taj Mahal To make the world’s seventh wonder Taj Mahal, where the common man has to spend 50 rupees, the common people will have to spend 350 rupees to see the ‘Statue of Unity’. Not only this, the bus will have to pay 30 rupees. You can book online tickets at https://soutickets.in. I.e. to roam and to see 380 rupees. Which are more than 7 times the Taj Mahal? Apart from seeing the Statue of Unity, you will be able to see the Valley of Flower, Memorial, Museum, Sardar Sarovar Dam and Audio Visual Gallery.
Timing to see Statue of Unity
The time to travel here will be from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. This statue is located at a distance of 3.5 kilometers from the Sardar Sarovar dam on the river Narmada. SN Subramanian, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Statue-making company L & T said, “Statue of Unity, where it is a symbol of national pride and unity, also recognizes India’s engineering skills and project management capabilities.” Tell us, now in the second place in the world, there is a statue of Buddha in the Spring Temple in China, whose height is 153 meters.
interesting facts about Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel statue, tallest statue in India
- Sardar Patel will have to spend 350 rupees to see the Statue of Unity. Also, if you take the facility of a bus on the premises then you will have to pay 30 rupees.
- Larsen & Turbo and Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited, the state government, have produced in the last four years with the help of 250 engineers, 3,400 laborers.
- Not only did India help the builders of the statue but also the craftsmen of China.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the tourists coming to see Sardar Patel’s statue will also be able to visit Sardar Sarovar dam, Satpura and Vindhya mountains.
- The total weight of the Statue of Unity is 1700 tonnes and the height is 522 ft, which is 182 meters. The image itself is unique.
- The height of its feet is 80 ft, the height of the arm is 70 ft, the height of the shoulder height is 140 and the height of the face is 70 ft.
- This idol is built under the supervision of 92-year-old Ram V. Sutar. Ram V. Sutar, who made his craft of iron art in India and abroad, was awarded the Padma Bhushan by the government in 2016. Prior to this, he has been awarded Padmashree in the year 1999. Apart from this, he has also been honored with other awards, including Life Art Achievement of the Bombay Art Society. He is also preparing the design of the statue of Shivaji in the sea of Mumbai these days.
- This monument is at a distance of 3.2 km from Sardar Sarovar Dam, in a place called Sadhu Bata, which is an island on the river Narmada
- This statue, which is close to the Sardar Sarovar Dam, is one and a half times higher than the dam.
- The Statue of Unity, a 92-year-old craftsman, honored with Padmabhushan is the imagination of Ram V. Sutar and he has also designed this statue.
- About 4500 laborers coming from every corner of the country are working in this statue
- This project was announced on October 7, 2010, by the Gujarat Government
- The height of the base floor of the Statue of Unity is 58 meters and the statue is 182 meters high.
- Statue of Unity is the largest coach statue of the world whose height is 182 meters
- This statue is twice the height of the US Statue of Liberty.
- The Statue of Unity is being constructed by Turner Construction, a company involved in the construction of Dubai’s world’s tallest building ‘Burj Khalifa’.
- This statue is being constructed by plating steel frame, reinforced cement concrete, and bronze paste.
- To build this statue, iron has been collected by the farmers living in the villages of the whole of India collecting collections of old and useless tools coming in the works of farming.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Integration Trust has opened 36 offices throughout India for this work.
Location of Statue of unity & Conclusion
Sardar Sarovar Dam, Kevadia, Gujarat 393155 India